Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Up in my lonely room when I'm dreaming of you...

Its a shame that I've barely touched my drawing pad these last few months.  February and March are usually prime animating months for me.  There are a few projects that I would really love to devote my time to.  I just re-read the script for the golf-tom-goes-to-the-mayor-esque flash.  Its a quality idea, maybe the best Mike and I have had. I have a test on Wednesday and 3 papers due this week so sadly I won't have extra time to get my animating going again.



On the way home from Hilton Head last night I explained to a uninterested Jeffrey the story in the Mariner's Revenge song.  I really love the imagery in storytelling in Decemberist's songs.  More so maybe then the actual music itself.  Now that would be a fun song to animate.  That would take so though. I think that song is 8 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment